1. The term ‘User ‘and/or ‘You’ shall refer to the person browsing the site. The term ‘Royal’ shall refer to Royal Tech Systems. The term ‘Site’ refers to www.Royal Tech Systemssolutions.com owned and maintained by Royal.
3.Royal Tech Systems may terminate the User's access at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding to the disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information, and indemnification shall survive such termination.
4. All the content present on this site is the exclusive property of Royal Tech Systems. The software, text, images, graphics, video, and audio used on this site belong to Royal Tech Systems. Material from this site may not be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted, or distributed in any form without prior permission from Royal Tech Systems. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws, and may result in criminal or civil penalties.
5. Royal Tech Systems does not make any warranties, express, or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with regard to any of the information, data, statements, or products made available on the Site.
6. The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Royal Tech Systems expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
7. Royal Tech Systems shall not take responsibility for any damage to User's computer system or loss of data that may result, or alleged to have resulted from the downloading of any content, materials, and information from the Site.
8. Royal Tech Systems will not be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use Royal Tech Systems’s Site, or any information provided on the Site, Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Thereby, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User.
9. The User agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold Royal Tech Systems harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site. Royal Tech Systems may track the domains from which people visit www.royaltechsystmes.co.in and analyze this data for trends and statistics. Subject to the provisions of this Privacy Statement, Royal Tech Systems may use accumulated data for several purposes, including but not limited to marketing analysis, service evaluation and planning.
10. The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Royal Tech Systems disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of such information
11. Royal Tech Systems makes no warranty that:
(a) The Site will meet your requirements;
(b) The Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis;
(c) The results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
12. The User's right to privacy is of paramount importance to Royal Tech Systems. Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party. Royal Tech Systems reserves the right to use the information to provide the User with a more personalized online experience.
13. The Site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that Royal Tech Systems is not responsible forthe availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites. You agree that it is your responsibility to read thoroughly the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. Royal Tech Systems is not responsible for third party content accessed and/or accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and the User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. Royal Tech Systems is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort the User may incur from dealing with any third party.
14. The User understands that all trademarks, logos and names used or displayed on the Site belong to their respective owners. The User further understands that Royal Tech Systems acknowledges the proprietary rights of respective owners of the same.